Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Difficult to Post

It's pretty difficult to post without a computer! Our computer came down with a virus and finally died in October. I have missed having a computer. I don't think I realized just how much I needed it till it was gone. As many of you know the last year and a half have been extremely difficult for our family. We have been tested and tried to what feels like our breaking point. So purchasing another computer was completely out of the question. As usual we were rescued by our dearest of dearest friends this last week, who gave us their computer. I am so thankful to them for helping our family. Anyway, the point being is that without a computer I couldn't blog. This made me really sad because I love to blog and have missed it tremendously. So now that we have a working computer, you may just get sick of me! I have allot of catching up to do! Or maybe I will just pick up where we are now and forget the last little while....

2 comments:

Misty said...

Welcome Back!!

Lonni said...

I'm so freaking excited you are going to be blogging again!! YEAH!!