Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Movie Was Great!

We went to the midnight showing of "Twilight" and it was great! I wasn't disapointed at all. Okay, I lied! When Jasper came on the screen I laughed! He is just too funny to look at. At first I wasn't happy with the Edward they picked, but after seeing the movie, he is perfect! I think they did a good job of sticking to the book even with the parts they added. So, needless to say this "Twilight" fan was pleased. Sorry Hannah, there weren't any "crazies" at the Gateway. No prom dresses and leg braces. The "Harry Potter" fans were the craziest it got. There were however lots of "Twilight" shirts and hoodies. Danny took Caitlin and Emma to see it on Friday. When they came out of the movie theater (the distirct) in the round about were all the Cullens cars! Edwards Volvo, Emmets jeep, and Carlisle's BMW. Caitlin and Emma went crazy Danny said. He said there were people dressed up like Rosalie, Alice and James, taking pics with movie fans. So, I'm just wondering...when are we going to see it again?

Kimmie, Rachel and me at the midnight showing of "Twilight"
Me and Cam in our "Twilight" tees. And of course what's a movie without popcorn!
Rachel with the stange cast of "Harry potter". I don't think they got the memo that "Harry Potter" wont open till July!

1 comment:

Emily Youngdell said...

After I saw Twilight now I fully understand why you died laughing when Jasper came on. What was that?! I too loved the movie. I thought Edward and Bella fit their parts perfectly.