Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

Caitlin turns 13 tomorrow! I can hardly believe that 13 years have gone by. It seems just like yesterday Danny put her in my arms. She was so perfect. She had the most petite features, tiny girly hands and fingers, a dainty little mouth. I remember the nurses kept commenting on how beautiful she was. When we went home they put her in a stocking. Caitlin was our Christmas present that year. Her middle name is "Noelle". I looked up "Noelle" in the dictionary when we decided to give her that as her middle name. It means shout for joy. Not only was I shouting for joy because her birth meant no more morning sickness, I was shouting for joy because my Father in Heaven gave her to me. She is an amazing person. As I watch her grow, I'm always in awe of the young lady she is growing up to be. I'm not so sure I'm ready to be the mother of a teenager, although she is sure she's ready to be one. We have a good relationship and I think that's an important thing to have starting off on this journey. I'm proud of the things she is doing and how she is handling life so far. I love you Caitlin, Happy Birthday.

Here are a few things she loves:
~Red and black
~Twilight (what teenager doesn't)
~Music!
~Movies
~Cereal
~Being with her friends
~Young Womens
~Doing baptisms for the dead
~Clothes, makeup and shoes
~Hot chocolate
~Crockpot Chicken
~Dancing
~Swimming/the pool (smart girl)
~Babysitting
~Money
~Her family
~Summer
~Skateboarding
~Ice cream


4 comments:

Camie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Happy Birthday Caitlin!! We love ya!!

Katrina Jackson said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to see you tonight!

Lonni said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. we hope you had a great birthday. love ya!

rachel's thoughts said...

What a little lovie
Happy Birthday!