Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ..."

On Saturday, Danny baptized Ryleigh. It was such a great day. She looked absolutley beautiful. The details of the day wont matter to anyone else but Ryleigh, Danny and I. But I will tell you I did get quite emotional especially when Carter gave the opening prayer, as I watched Danny baptize her and when I was helping Ry get dressed. The talks were perfect and so were the desserts afterwards. I want to thank all those who came to show their love and support for Ryleigh, she is truley loved (the room was packed and so was my house after). For Danny and I, we invite people to baptisms who have had an influence on our children's lives, people who have helped them get to this point. Thanks to all those who love Ryleigh and have taught her, or influenced her in some way. She loves you and so do Danny and I. Also a special thanks to those who gave the talks, prayers and who offered to bring treats. It really helped me soak up and enjoy the day. I've said it before, we are truley blessed with the most amazing family and friends.


































3 comments:

Camie said...

It was a beautiful day!! And she's always beautiful!! I still can't believe she's 8 though!

Misty said...

Thank you for letting us share this day with you...I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Next stop, Carter's ordination to the priesthood!!!!!

Fort Family said...

I can't get over how big your kids are and how beautiful they are! Ryleigh has a good mixture of both you and Danny. She is so beautiful and she looked so happy to be getting baptized. Congratulations Ryleigh!