Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I just can't believe it is Christmas Eve! The month has gone by soo fast. I'm totaly NOT ready! However the kids are. I think this is the longest day of the year for all kids. This morning Ryleigh woke up and yelled "Santa comes tonight"! Kimmie and I had to run to Walmart and it wasn't too bad. It didn't make me crazy like it did yesterday. Tonight we are having dinner at Betty's (Danny's Mom). I'm really looking forward to dinner. We always do finger foods and it always hits the spot. When we lived out of state, we didn't have family to visit so on Christmas day we would go to the movies. Tomorrow we are going to see "Marley and Me", another new tradition for our family. I hope that this Christmas lives up to your expectations and that you really enjoy the next few days.
From our family to yours, Merry Christmas!

No comments: